Online reviews are crucial to managing your reputation, gaining trust and confidence. Trust is a key element to gaining new and keeping customers.
Do you remember asking for a friend’s opinion about a product before deciding to buy? Didn’t you become more excited after hearing encouraging feedback?
That’s how online reviews work.
Let’s take a look at these statistics from BrightLocal:
• 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
• 7 out of 10 consumers will leave a review for a business if they’re asked to
• 90% of consumers read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion about a business
• 54% of people will visit the website after reading positive reviews
• 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant
• 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
• 58% of consumers say that the star rating of a business is most important
Your potential customers are now checking what others say about your products or services before buying!
So always provide a good experience, get those well-deserved reviews, and get more repeat and new sales coming along.
There are additional benefits to getting positive reviews and 5-star ratings.
Improved Organic and Local Rankings
Google gives priority to businesses with stellar reviews on rankings.
Increased Click-through Rate
Consumers most likely click on business with impressive reviews in the search results.
Create Consumer Loyalty
Your customers who take the time to leave a 5-star rating will far more likely to feel a certain bond with your business.
Let your Customers Do Your Marketing for You
A handful of positive online business reviews are worth a great deal and can attract more new customers to our business.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about boosting your revenue with reviews.